Business Law (19)
Customer Service (12)
Family Business (4)
Human Resources (27)
A small business blog featuring tips to help entrepreneurs succeed in the small business world. Topics include family business, human resources, marketing, money, networking, operations, ownership, startup, taxes and technology.
The Importance of Branding
Branding is an integral part of the business building process. Large corporations spend hundreds of millions of dollars building their brands, and there’s a reason:
- Brands enable customers to remember your product-service.
- Brands build customer loyalty and lead to repeat purchases.
- Brands make it easier for current clients or customers to refer you to others.
- Brands send a message as to what your customers can expect.
- Brands convey an emotion.
- Brands add value.
We use brands as shorthand to make our trips to the grocery store easier; we use brands to reassure us about our purchasing decisions; we even use brands to define ourselves in society.
Remember: a brand is a promise. With a brand, you set customer expectations. When someone buys your product or service, they count on those expectations to be fulfilled.
Related Small Business Buzz Posts:
Elements of a Winning Brand
How to Issue a Press Release
Knowing Your Customers
Differentiate Your Business With Quality Customer Service
Elements of a Successful Business