Business Law (19)
Customer Service (12)
Family Business (4)
Human Resources (27)
A small business blog featuring tips to help entrepreneurs succeed in the small business world. Topics include family business, human resources, marketing, money, networking, operations, ownership, startup, taxes and technology.
Testing New Marketing Ideas
1) If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
2) Measure your results in order to determine what works best.
3) Marketing isn’t just about the numbers.
4) If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
5) It’s always OK to try something new; just make sure not to discontinue the marketing you’ve been doing that gets results.
6) Wait 3 days to decide.
Including new ideas in your marketing plan is a healthy practice, just make sure you fully understand the implications and the chance for success in each plan. In other words, have a plan for the plan.
Related Small Business Buzz Posts:
Starting Your Own Business, Part 4 of 4
Brainstorming Motivation for Your Employees
Getting Your Invention on the Market
It’s all in the Family: How to Setup a Family Business
How to Profit From Networking