Business Law (19)
Customer Service (12)
Family Business (4)
Human Resources (27)
A small business blog featuring tips to help entrepreneurs succeed in the small business world. Topics include family business, human resources, marketing, money, networking, operations, ownership, startup, taxes and technology.
Networking with Business Cards
Are you getting maximum benefit from networking events you attend? If not, try taking a look at how you are promoting yourself. Is your business card specific or interesting enough to help make a good first impression?
Here are some tips from Vannie Ryanes of BellaOnline.com, an editorial site with a focus on women’s issues.
Make sure you have a proper business cards. You card should be:
• Clean and unmarked with neat edges.
• In a business card case or clean briefcase pocket.
• Up-to-date information; no hand-written changes.
• Suitable for your line of business; simple/extravagant.
• If you have several businesses have an appropriate card.
• A double-sided card is perfect for multiple businesses.
• Readily available. You should not have to search for your card.
Related Small Business Buzz Posts:
Networking Cards: The Business Card Alternative
The Networking Boogie Man
Buddy Networking: A Clever Way to Expand Your Network
Remembering Your Customers