Business Law (19)
Customer Service (12)
Family Business (4)
Human Resources (27)
A small business blog featuring tips to help entrepreneurs succeed in the small business world. Topics include family business, human resources, marketing, money, networking, operations, ownership, startup, taxes and technology.
Freelance Your Expertise
I remember the time before I started my own business. I was stuck in the rat race spending 40 hrs a week making other people wealthy.
Do you have a special talent that you could monetize? Do you have the ability to fulfill the needs of thousands (even millions) of people?
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
1) Offer a service you know people want.
2) Take the time to establish yourself.
3) Don’t rush to quit your job until you save some money.
4) No matter what your field, contracts are important.
5) Establish an accounting system.
Related Small Business Buzz Posts:
5 Affordable Marketing Tips
Find a Financial Planner
Pulling Your Teen Out of the Financial Hole
Remembering Your Customers
The Benefits of Adding Video Surveillance